Project Manager 1- Electrical
Project Manager 1- Electrical/Birmingham, AL
|Entry level Project Manager position. Provide entire system design & Project Management for Contract Documents for the Construction Industry. Minimal supervision or direction should be required at this level.|
- The PM1 will manage smaller less complex projects up to fees of $40,000 without direct supervision.
- PM1 is the contact for clients on a project by project basis, is the lead for quality control and implementation of Edmonds QA/QC plan.
- PM1 will log-in projects, prepare proposals, coordinate all disciplines, can have the capability of stamping and signing documents as the engineer in charge, sends all deliverables to the client, mentors less experienced Project Designers & Engineers, develop the project work plan, track & process RFI’s & submittals during construction, and ensure all site visits are completed in accordance with contract documents.
- Master & excel at the Project Designer or Engineer 2 &/or 3 level.
- Complete ALL appropriate discipline specific Edmonds Training Academy Training Courses, Speclink specifications Training course, 35+ hours of Edmonds Project Manager Training & Smartsheet workflow software training.
- Recommended to have 4 years of experience with an Engineering Degree or 12 years of experience without an Engineering Degree.
$80,000.00 – $105,000.00 / year and eligible for Project & Sales Incentive Plans.Apply Now