Electrical Engineer-Project Manager 1
Jackson, MS (5+ years experience)
Edmonds Engineering is seeking a registered Electrical Engineer to provide entire system design & Project Management for contract documents for the construction industry.
Under minimal supervision, candidate will be expected to perform the following:
- Manage smaller less complex projects up to fees of $40,000 without direct supervision.
- Act as a contact for clients on a project by project basis, and be lead for quality control and implementation of Edmonds QA/QC plan.
- Log-in projects, prepare proposals, coordinate all disciplines, and have the capability of stamping and signing documents as the engineer in charge.
- Send all deliverables to the client.
- Mentor less experienced Project Designers & Engineers.
- Develop the project work plan, track & process RFI’s & submittals during construction.
- Ensure all site visits are completed in accordance with contract documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and Professional Engineer license required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience recommended.