Mechanical Project Engineer 2
Job Summary: Mid-level design position. Provide entire system design for Contract Documents for the Construction Industry. Minimal supervision or direction should be required at this level.
Job Duties/ Description:
- Design entire building systems utilizing Revit Software.
- Capable of providing entire system layout, sizing, utilization of system sizing/load calculation software, equipment selection, and design coordination with all other project disciplines.
- Produce initial design layouts for space and other design team coordination
- Select, schedule, and detail equipment and systems,
- Communicate/coordinate with other designers to complete the project design, and review project checklists for initial project QC to prepare the plans for an internal 3rd party technical peer review and the final review by the Project Manager (PM).
- Client contact and coordination shall be done under direct supervision of a more senior-level Engineer or Project Manager.
- Perform existing building assessments for the purpose of producing existing building plans.
- Begin performing Construction Administration duties such as Site Visits, Submittal Review & RFI Responses.
Master & excel at the Project Engineer 1 level. Complete ALL appropriate discipline-specific Edmonds Training Academy Training Courses. Must have a 4-year Engineering Degree. Recommended to have 2 years of experience and have passed the FE exam.Apply Now