Electrical Project Engineer 2- Tuscaloosa
Mid-level design position. Provide entire system design for contract documents for the construction industry. Minimal supervision or direction should be required at this level.
- Design entire building systems utilizing Revit Software. Be capable of providing entire system layout, sizing, utilization of system sizing/load calculation software, equipment selection, and design coordination with all other project disciplines.
- Produce initial design layouts for space and other design team coordination.
- Select, schedule, and detail equipment and systems, communicate/coordinate with other designers to complete the project design.
- Review project checklists for initial project QC to prepare the plans for an internal 3rd party technical peer review and the final review by the Project Manager (PM).
- Client contact and coordination shall be done under direct supervision of a more senior level Engineer or Project Manager.
- Perform existing building assessments for the purpose of producing existing building plans.
- Begin performing Construction Administration duties such as Site Visits, Submittal Review & RFI Responses.
- Drawing building systems utilizing Revit Software as directed by more senior level engineers & designers.
- Master & excel at the Project Engineer 1 level. Complete ALL appropriate discipline specific Edmonds Training Academy Training Courses.
- Must have a 4 year Engineering Degree. Recommended to have 2 years of experience and have passed the FE exam.