Electrical Engineer, Project Manager 2
Independent level Project Manager position. Provide entire system design & Project Management for Contract Documents for the Construction Industry. Little to no supervision or direction should be required at this level other than collaboratively.
- The PM2 will manage larger more complex projects of any fee amount without direct supervision
- The PM2 is the contact for clients on a project by project basis, and is the lead for quality control and implementation of Edmonds QA/QC plan
- The PM2 shall log-in projects, prepare proposals, and coordinate all disciplines
- PM2 can have the capability of stamping and signing documents as the engineer in charge
- PM2 sends all deliverables to the client, mentors less experienced PMs, develops the project work plan, tracks & processes RFI’s & submittals during construction, and ensures all site visits are completed in accordance with contract documents
- Master & excel at the Project Manager 1 level.
- Complete ALL appropriate discipline specific Edmonds Training Academy Training Courses, Speclink specifications Training course, 35+ hours of Edmonds Project Manager Training & Smartsheet workflow software training
- Must have a 4 year Engineering Degree, be a licensed Professional Engineer and minimum 10 years of experience