Co-Op Engineer Birmingham, AL
Perform a variety of routine engineering tasks under supervision.
|Assist in the design and production of contract/construction documents for the commercial industry utilizing company software platforms: Revit, Word Processing, Microsoft Word and Excel.|
- A minimum cumulative and major GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering at an accredited US college or university.
- Current level in college: Entering Junior or Senior year.
- Ability to complete the cooperative education program in accordance with their College’s or University’s guidelines.
- Knowledge of basic engineering principles and techniques; of engineering planning; of equipment and materials used in engineering operations.
- Ability to apply engineering principles to practical engineering problems
- Ability to use engineering equipment and tools, including computer applications
- Ability to make, read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to relate abstract ideas to actual needs and adopt an effective course of action
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others