|Independent level Project Manager position. Provide entire system design & Project Management for Contract Documents for the Construction Industry. Little to no supervision or direction should be required at this level other than collaboratively.|
- The PM2 will manage larger more complex projects of any fee amount without direct supervision.
- PM2 is the contact for clients on a project by project basis, is the lead for quality control and implementation of Edmonds QA/QC plan.
- PM2 shall log-in projects, prepare proposals, coordinate all disciplines, can have the capability of stamping and signing documents as the engineer in charge, sends all deliverables to the client, mentors less experienced PM’s, develop the project work plan, track & process RFI’s & submittals during construction, and ensures all site visits are completed in accordance with contract documents
- Master & excel at the Project Manager 1 level. Complete ALL appropriate discipline specific Edmonds Training Academy Training Courses, Speclink specifications Training course, 35+ hours of Edmonds Project Manager Training & Smartsheet workflow software training.
- Recommended to have 10 years of experience with an Engineering Degree & PE
$95,000.00 – $135,000.00 / year and eligible for Project & Sales Incentive Plans