Birmingham, AL (5+ years’ experience)
Edmonds Engineering is seeking a registered Mechanical Engineer with HVAC design and commissioning experience.
Under minimal supervision, candidate will be expected to perform the following:
- Log projects and prepare proposals.
- Mentor Project Designers and Engineers.
- Perform field surveys and studies.
- Oversee preparation of construction documents and act as lead HVAC Design Engineer.
- Prepare project specifications.Lead project team and sub-consultants and manage customers.
- Review submittals and shop drawings and respond to and track RFI’s.
- Attend customer facing meetings and perform site inspections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum 5 years of HVAC design experience –additional commissioning experience a plus.
- PE in the state of Alabama preferred.
- Design experience in commercial, educational, and healthcare facilities.
- Ability to lead a team of multi-discipline engineers on design projects.
- Proficient in AutoCad and Revit.